Public Roof Pedestrian
|Weight||from 400 kg/m² or 4,0 kN/m²|
|Build-up depth||from 180 mm|
|Roof pitch*||1 - 5°|
|Load class||1 (max. 4 kN/m²)|
* Roofs with zero degree falls do not meet FLL guidelines and Optigreen Systems should not be used without consultation.
- Base layer of gravel 0–22 or 0–32 mm (100–200 mm)
- Provides load-bearing capacity and distribution and is used to create inclines
- Lime-free material
- Lightweight build-up with Optipor
Building Protection and Drainage Element FKD 10
- 10 mm, for pedestrians > 2 % slope, pressure resistant, open to vapour diffusion, lightweight with high drainage capacity.
- Productdetails: Building Protection and Drainage Element FKD 10