WATER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MEANDER FKM 30
- System solutions with defined water retention
- High level of reduction of of water discharge during high intensity rainfall whilst retaining good drainage (even for large roof areas)
- Peak discharge
- Discharge coefficient Cs (according to FLL): 0.01 - 0.17 at 2° roof pitch
- Water storage and discharge delay.
- Suitable for blue roofs
- For green and gravel roofs
|Weight*||90 kg/m² or 0.9 KN/m²|
|Build-up depth||90 mm|
|Roof pitch||0 - 5°|
|Discharge coefficient **||Cs = 0,1|
|Water storage||approx. 19 l/m²|
|Discharge yield ***||approx. 30 l/s x ha|
* Depending on the load capacity of the substructure, Optigreen "High Density (HD)" or "Low Density (LD)" substrates can be used. Weight specifications refer to saturated conditions; dry weight is approximately 60 - 70 % of the saturated weight. In accordance with the requirements of the FLL guideline, the specified weight does not take temporary water accumulation into account.
** For the calculation of the dimensions of the pipe we recommend the discharge coefficient Cs = 0.1. Cs = 0.01 determined for 2 % according to the FLL guideline.
*** Determined according to FLL discharge coefficient measurements using a 15-minute reference rainfall r(15) = 300 l/s x ha.
EXTENSIVE SUBSTRATE E (60 MM)
A substrate with high water storage capacity and good air porosity, tailored to extensive multi layer systems
Productdetails: Extensive Substrate E
COMBI INSPECTION CHAMBER TKS PLUS
(NOT SHOWN IN THE DRAWING)
Simple control of roof drainage outlets
Extendable in 100 mm increments
Side and top drainage openings
Productdetails: TKS Plus
FILTER FLEECE FIL 105
Prevents fine particles from forming sludge in the drainage layer; high water permeability.
Productdetails: FIL 105
MEANDER WATER RETENTION BOARD FKM 30 (30 MM)
Delays discharge of surplus water
Prevents accumulation of water
Lighter build-up with better drainage performance
Temporary water storage only
Productdetails: FKM 30