Public Roof Drivable By Cars
|Weight||from 530 kg/m² or 5.3 kN/m²|
|Build-up depth||from 250 mm|
|Roof pitch*||1 - 5°|
|Load class||2 (max. 3,5 t vehicle weight)|
* Roofs with zero degree falls do not meet FLL guidelines and Optigreen Systems should not be used without consultation.
- Base layer of gravel 0-32 mm (height 120 mm minimum)
- Provides load-bearing capacity and distribution and is used to create inclines
- Lime-free material
- Lightweight build-up with Optipor
Building Protection and Drainage Element FKD 12
- 12 mm, for cars and trucks > 2 % slope, pressure resistant, open to vapour diffusion, lightweight with high drainage capacity.
- Productdetails: Building Protection and Drainage Element FKD 12