Pitched roof 15-45°
with anti-slip system N (net)
- Engineered anti-slip system.
- Shear load distribution at the ridge detail.
- Affordable and safe Anti-Slip System.
- Permanent solution for pitched green roofs.
- Generally suitable for inverted roofs, if applicable.
- Minimum load for wind up-lift protection should be calculated.
|Weight*||from about 100 kg/m² or 1,0 kN/m²|
|Build-up depth||from 70 mm|
|Roof pitch||5 - 45°|
|Vegetation form||sedum or sedum-herbs-grasses|
|Discharge coefficient||Cs = 0,7|
|Water storage||from 30 l/m²|
* Depending on the load capacity of the substructure, Optigreen "High Density (HD)" or "Low Density (LD)" substrates can be used. Weight specifications refer to saturated conditions; dry weight is approximately 60 - 70 % of the saturated weight.
Pre-cultivated sedum mat for the rapid establishment of vegetation in order to prevent wind erosion, with decomposable carrier.
Productdetails: Vegetation mat
Shear Sill N
The special Anti-Slip Sill is mounted by securing it to the net, using its integrated fixing hooks.
Productdetails: Shear Sill N
Extra tough and rot-proof net for transfering tensile load to the ridge
Productdetails: Anti-Slip-System N
Extensive Substrate E
A substrate with high water storage capacity and good air porosity, tailored to extensive multi layer systems.
Productdetails: Extensive Substrate E
STRUCTURED STORAGE FLEECE SSV 800
Protects the roof membrane against damage Suitable for water storage and targeted discharge of surplus water, especially at the eaves.
Productdetails: Structured Storage Fleece SSV 800
Structural Fastening Profile KTP 32
Productdetails: Structural Fastening Profile KTP 32