Garden Roof 0 - 5°
- Multi-layered construction design with drainage and water storage element and triangle water conduit system.
- Intensive roof greening.
- Additional living space thanks to the usable roof landscape.
- Perennial beds, recreational lawns, shrubbery, ponds and seating areas etc.
- Automatic irrigation possible.
- Urban Farming.
|Weight*||from 320 kg/m² or 3,2 kN/m² *|
|Build-up depth||from 26 cm|
|Roof pitch||0 – 5°|
|Vegetation form||Perennial plants-shrubs-trees-lawn areas|
|Water retention||70 - 95 %/year|
|Discharge coefficient||Cs = 0,2|
|Water storage||approx. 110 - 160 l/m²|
* Weight specifications refer to saturated conditions; dry weight is approximately 60-70 % of the saturated weight.
INTENSIVE SUBSTRATE I (230 – 400 MM) ALTERNATIVe: LAWN SUBSTRATE R (200 – 300 MM)
FILTER FLEECE FIL 105
Prevents fine particles from forming sludge in the drainage layer; high water permeability
Productdetails: Filter Fleece FIL 105
Drainage and Storage Element FKD 60BO (60 mm)
- Rapid discharge of surplus water
- Prevents accumulation of water on roofs with 0° drainage falls and long drainage runs
- Lightweight build-up with high drainage capacity and good drainage performance
- Filled with Perl drainage material
Productdetails: Drainage and Storage Element FKD 60BO
COMBI INSPECTION CHAMBER TKS Plus
(not shown in the drawing)
- Simple control of roof drainage outlets
- Extendable in 100 mm increments
- Side and top drainage openings
Productdetails: COMBI INSPECTION CHAMBER TKS Plus
PROTECTION AND STORAGE FLEECE RMS 500
- Protects root barrier membrane or roof membrane against damage and stores water
- For higher mechanical demands: Optigreen Protection and Storage Fleece RMS 900
Productdetails: Protection and Storage Fleece RMS 500