Solution 1 (with Drainage Board): 0-5°
- Multi-layered build-up with drainage board.
- Intensive roof greening.
- Additional living space possible thanks to the usable roof landscape.
- Perennial beds, recreational lawns, shrubberies, ponds, seating areas etc.
- Automatic irrigation possible.
- Urban Farming.
- Suitable for use on inverted roofs using either Drainage Board FKD 60 BO or FKD 60 BU
Weight 320-680 kg/m² or 3.2-6.8 KN/m² * Build-up depth 260-470 mm Roof pitch 0–5° (0–9 %) Vegetation form Perennial plants-shrubs-trees-lawn areas Water retention 70-95 % Discharge coefficient Cs=0.2 Water storage approx. 110-160 l/m² Ecological value Maintenance costs Cost factor * Depending on the load capacity of the substructure, Optigreen "High Density (HD)" or "Low Density (LD)" substrates can be used. Weight specifications refer to saturated conditions; dry weight is approximately 60 - 70 % of the saturated weight. In accordance with the requirements of the FLL guideline, the specified weight does not take temporary water accumulation into account.
OPTIGREEN INTENSIVE SUBSTRATE I (230 – 330 MM)
ALTERNATIVE: OPTIGREEN LAWN SUBSTRATE R (200 – 300 MM)
OPTIGREEN FILTER FLEECE FIL 105
Optigreen Drainage and Storage Element FKD 60BO (60 mm)
OPTIGREEN COMBI INSPECTION CHAMBER TKS Plus (PATENTED)
(NOT SHOWN IN THE DRAWING)
OPTIGREEN PROTECTION AND STORAGE FLEECE RMS 500