- System solutions with defined levels of water retention.
- High level of reduction of water discharge during high intensity rainfall whilst retaining good drainage (even for large roof areas).
- Discharge coefficient C (according to FLL) is 0.01 on a 1° roof pitch.
- Provides both water storage and discharge delay.
- Suitable for Blue Roofs.
- Generally suitable for inverted roofs, if applicable. Minimum load for wind up-lift protection should be calculated.
Weight * starting at 90 kg/m² or 0.9 KN/m² * Build-up depth 90 mm Roof pitch 0-5° (0-9 %) Vegetation form sedum Water retention 50 % Discharge coefficient C=0.01 ** Discharge yield *** 3 l/s x ha Water storage ca. 21 l/m² -40 l/m² temporarily Ecological value Maintenance costs Cost factor * Depending on the load capacity of the substructure, Optigreen "High Density (HD)" or "Low Density (LD)" substrates can be used. Weight specifications refer to saturated conditions; dry weight is approximately 60 - 70 % of the saturated weight. In accordance with the requirements of the FLL guideline, the specified weight does not take temporary water accumulation into account. ** For the calculation of the dimensions of the pipe we recommend the discharge coefficient C = 0.1. C= 0.01 determined for 2 % according to the FLL guideline. *** Determined according to FLL discharge coefficient measurements using a 15-minute reference rainfall r(15) = 300 l/s x ha.
OPTIGREEN EXTENSIVE SUBSTRATE TYPE E
(60 MM) *
OPTIGREEN COMBI INSPECTION CHAMBER (NOT SHOWN IN THE DRAWING)
OPTIGREEN FILTER FLEECE TYPE 105
OPTIGREEN MEANDER PANELS 30 (30 MM)