5-15° (WITHOUT ANTI-SLIP SYSTEM)
- Permanent solution for pitched green roofs without a specialised Anti-Slip System.
- For roof lengths greater than 6 metres, an Anti-Slip System may be required (sublect to individual project assessment).
- Varied substrate depths and vegetation forms possible.
- Generally suitable for inverted roofs, if applicable.
- Minimum load for wind up-lift protection should be calculated.
Weight * from about 100 kg/m² or 1.0 KN/m² Build-up depth from 80 mm Roof pitch 5-45° (9-100 %) Vegetation form sedum (herbs-grasses) Water retention 40-60 % Discharge coefficient C=0.6-0.4 Water storage ca. 35 l/m² Ecological value Maintenance costs Cost factor * Depending on the load capacity of the substructure, Optigreen "High Density (HD)" or "Low Density (LD)" substrates can be used. Weight specifications refer to saturated conditions; dry weight is approximately 60 - 70 % of the saturated weight. ** Optigreen Anti-Slip Systems need to be used in case the roof pitch exceeds 15°.