SOLUTION 1 (USING DRAINAGE BOARD): 0-5°
- Multi-layered system using Optigreen Drainage Board.
- High level of biodiversity.
- High ecological value.
- A habitat for butterflies, bees and other insects.
- Long flowering window annually.
- Use of recycled plastic materials.
- Generally suitable for inverted roofs, if applicable. Minimum load for wind up-lift protection should be calculated.
Weight * 100-300 kg/m² or 1.0-3.0 KN/m² Build-up depth 100-250 mm Roof pitch 0-5° (0-9 %) Vegetation form herbs, wildflowers, grasses, sedum Water retention 60 - 70 % Discharge coefficient ** C=0.56 - 0.27 Water storage ca. 30 - 80 l/m² Discharge yield *** 81-168 l/s x ha Ecological value Maintenance costs Cost factor * Depending on the load capacity of the substructure, Optigreen "High Density (HD)" or "Low Density (LD)" substrates can be used. Weight specifications refer to saturated conditions; dry weight is approximately 60 - 70 % of the saturated weight. ** Depends on slope and system solution. Determined at 0° according to FLL guidelines. *** Determined according to FLL discharge coefficient measurements using a 15-minute reference rainfall r(15) = 300 l/s x ha.
Optigreen Sedum & Wildflower Vegetation Mat
OPTIGREEN EXTENSIVE SUBSTRATE TYPE E (50 - 200 MM)
OPTIGREEN COMBI INSPECTION CHAMBER (NOT SHOWN IN THE DRAWING)
- Simple control of roof drainage outlets.
- Extendable in 100 mm increments.
- Side and top drainage openings.
OPTIGREEN FILTER FLEECE TYPE 105
Optigreen Drainage Board Type FKD 40 (40 mm)