- Multi-layered build-up with drainage board.
- Intensive roof greening.
- Additional living space possible thanks to the usable roof landscape.
- Perennial beds, recreational lawns, shrubberies, ponds, seating areas etc.
- Automatic irrigation possible.
- Urban Farming.
- Suitable for use on inverted roofs using either Drainage Board FKD 60 BO or FKD 60 BU
Weight 320-680 kg/m² or 3.2-6.8 KN/m² * Build-up depth 260-470 mm Roof pitch 0–5° (0–9 %) Vegetation form perennial plants, shrubs, trees, lawn areas Water retention 70-95 % Discharge coefficient C=0.2 Water storage ca. 110-160 l/m² Ecological value Maintenance costs Cost factor * Depending on the load capacity of the substructure, Optigreen "High Density (HD)" or "Low Density (LD)" substrates can be used. Weight specifications refer to saturated conditions; dry weight is approximately 60 - 70 % of the saturated weight. In accordance with the requirements of the FLL guideline, the specified weight does not take temporary water accumulation into account.
OPTIGREEN INTENSIVE SUBSTRATE TYPE I (230 – 330 MM)
ALTERNATIVE: OPTIGREEN LAWN SUBSTRATE TYPE R (200 MM)
OPTIGREEN FILTER FLEECE TYPE 105
Optigreen Drainage Board Type FKD 60 (60 mm)
- Rapid discharge of surplus water.
- Prevents accumulation of water on roofs with zero degree drainage falls and long drainage runs.
- Light-weight build-up with high water storage capacity and good drainage performance.
- Filled with Perl drainage material.
- Download Data Sheet FKD 60 BO
- Download Data Sheet Perl 2/10
OPTIGREEN COMBI INSPECTION CHAMBER (PATENTED)
(NOT SHOWN IN THE DRAWING)
OPTIGREEN PROTECTION AND STORAGE FLEECE TYPE RMS 500