SOLUTION 1 (USING DRAINAGE BOARD): 0-5°
- Traditional multi-layered structure including drainage and filter fleece.
- Particularly affordable roof greening.
- Low maintenance requirement.
- Relatively low biodiversity.
- Generally suitable for inverted roofs,if applicable. Minimum load for wind up-lift protection should be calculated.
Weight * 90-140 kg/m² or 0.9-1.4 KN/m² Build-up depth 80 mm Roof pitch 0 – 5° (0 – 9 %) Vegetation form sedum-herbs-grasses Water retention 50 – 60 % Discharge coefficient ** C=0.47 - 0.6 Water storage ca. 25 l/m² Discharge yield *** 141-180 l/s x ha Ecological value Maintenance costs Cost factor * Depending on the load capacity of the substructure, Optigreen "High Density (HD)" or "Low Density (LD)" substrates can be used. Weight specifications refer to saturated conditions; dry weight is approximately 60 - 70 % of the saturated weight. ** Depends on slope and system solution. Determined at 0° according to FLL guidelines. *** Determined according to FLL discharge coefficient measurements using a 15-minute reference rainfall r(15) = 300 l/s x ha.
OPTIGREEN COMBI INSPECTION CHAMBER
(NOT SHOWN IN THE DRAWING)
OPTIGREEN DRAINAGE BOARD TYPE FKD 25 (25 MM)